Monday, July 09, 2007

Back to the Start



Hi you loyal fans... (If there was any sometime)

It has been almost 8 months since the last time I posted something here. Now I'm back. I feel I have to dedicate more time to my fashion addiction over other stupid things I've been doing lately. Yeap, working, but that's not that important since I have new plans in my life and this blogs along with other projects will become very important for me.
Some things have changed in the past few months... some of them dissapointing, some of them cheerful.
E.G. Dior Homme is not longer designed by the venerable Monsieur Hedi Slimane. By now Mr. Kriss Van Asche has took over the fashion house that everybody knows is one of my favorites along with H&M.
Also, Monsieur Roland Mouret has made a stunning comeback from the shadows. His Satellite Collection is already on pre sale on Net-a-Porter.com
So. Stay tuned.
I'll be posting more these days....

Kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home